The AgriPhage™ product line is full of EPA registered biopesticides that prevent and control harmful bacteria on tomato and pepper plants, apple and pear trees, and citrus trees. AgriPhage is available for the control of bacterial spot (XCV), bacterial speck (PST), bacterial canker (CMM), fire blight (EA), and citrus canker (XCC). These products are currently sold in the US. We will also start the registration of these products in China and other markets.
AgriPhage is extremely selective to the target bacterium and will not adversely affect plants, animals, humans, and even beneficial organisms. AgriPhage will not build up in your soil, won't damage equipment, and does not tarnish reflective material.
Product Website www.agriphage.com.
- Biological control for bacterial spot and bacterial speck on tomatoes and peppers- Focusing on Xanthomonas campestris pv. vesicatoria and Pseudomonas syringae pv. tomato- China is largest grower and exporter of tomatoes and peppers
- Biological control for bacterial canker disease on tomato- Fosucing on Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. Michiganensis
AgriPhage Fire Blight:
- Biological control for fire blight disease on apples and pears
- Fosucing on Erwinia amylovera
- 2017 and 2018 were the worst years on record for Fire Blight fruit loss in the Pacific NW
AgriPhage Citrus Canker:
- Biological control for citrus canker
- Fosucing on Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. citri